Disney Songs


Friday, September 30, 2011

Epcot Food and Wine Festival

Days off in Disney are the best. I started my so called weekend by attending this raging club on Wednesday night. Thats right Buffalo Wild Wings, apparently that is where all the college program members go and get rowdy, it was pretty cool, bizarre because I was in a Bdubs but all the same it was fun. Next morning I woke up and worked out, as usual I was the only guy in the gym, which I have no problem with. Then I went and swam at the pool and tanned a bit with my girl friends. Then I had to leave because I got hungry. Last week I told you I tried to cook some food, and lets just say then I wasn' the greatest cook. Well this week was a much better story. I tried to make eggs, I didn't want to burn them so I had it really low and it took awhile but I finally got my eggs. Then today I made eggs again and made great eggs in 1 minute, I think I've progressed myself on to some omelets now. Also I bought some brats and wanted to make some great tasting beer brats, only problem is I had no beer. So like all brilliant college kids I added some lemon lime flavored four loco. Let's just say my brats turned out LOCO. Well after my chef experiences we decided that we wanted to experience some chefs from around the world, and some drinks too. We headed over to Epcot's Food and Wine festival. The festival was pretty cool, they had drinks and food from around the world. Mom I know I'd make you proud. The only food ate was an American funnel cake. Yeah I ventured out, actually I just really wanted one so I had to get it, also I had some french wine, German Beer and my souvenir beer mug and a mexican margarita, I was considering a Japanese sake shot, but I decide against it. After, the drinking and eating around the world, we stayed and watched Illuminations. This is Epcot's awesome firework show that they put on. It was cool, I've seen it a few times, but each time seems different. Then we get back to the apartment and its around one in the morning and my friends and I are chilling on the couch. We get this phone call saying we have an anonymous tip that there is alcohol in your apartment. Sure enough my roommates panicked. After nervously running around we got this dreaded knock we were waiting for. Good thing we had no alcohol in the apartment though. We open the door and sure enough it was our girlfriends, they prank called us. Payback is hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment