Disney Songs


Thursday, October 13, 2011

Full Swing of things

About now I am into the full swing of things. My life has pretty much become work. I work from 3:30 till midnight everyday but Thursday and Friday. Often at work Im asked if I like the night shift. I tell them I hate it. The reason why I hate it is because riding the bus takes a good two hours out of my day everyday. I get on the bus at two and wait for 40 minutes to begin work at work. Then I don't get home till 1:30 which is pretty late, considering Im awful at sleeping, I can't just crash so Im usually up till 3-4 in the morning. So basically my life revolves around work. Sorry I've been a bit busy and last week my internet was being upgraded so I didn't have time to post, Il try to make it up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment