Disney Songs


Thursday, October 13, 2011

Magical Basketball.

Why are the Orlando Magic called the magic, oh I know, because Disney and Orlando are the most magical places on earth. Actually I have no idea, but at my basketball tournament there were 4 Magic dancers which I got a picture with them. That was pretty cool. So yesterday I had this big basketball tournament outside my apartment. They blocked off the street and turned it into one huge party. Disney brought in a DJ some grills and lots of people to play basketball. It was popping, there were over 300 people all playing basketball and or watching it the event. I got out there and pretty much was on three different teams, I guess I was a hot commodity, what else is new. Anyways after choosing one team we named ourselves DRose. We played first against the Thunder Down Under, they were from Australia. We should have won, but we lost. Needless to say we were the first team eliminated from the tournament. I wish we would have won, the trophies were like actually MVP and NBA Championship trophies, so they were cool. But it was all for fun, and it definitely was a lot of fun. After this I went to Walmart, I tend to love walmart because it feeds my food addiction. After Walmart I was supposed to go to Buffalo Wild Wings for Dinner and the clubbing scene, but I got side tracked at someones apartment. It turned into a bit of a get together before you knew it. A few foreign kids from France came into the apartment, sure enough they loved soccer and basketball so I spent the entire night dissecting there minds on the NBA and futbol in France. Also I now have friends that will invite me over to go play soccer with them on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for a little soccer get together against other international kids. Tensions usually rise is what I was told.

No comments:

Post a Comment